1. No animals, rabbits, exotic animals, livestock, fowl, exotic animals or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred or kept in any Unit or in the Common Elements, except dogs, cats or other household animals,
2. Two animals may be maintained in a Unit so long as it is not a nuisance. The two animals may not exceed 100 lbs. in combined weight.
3. Each animal must be registered and inoculated as required by law and registered with the Association office.
4. Animals are not permitted to be tethered and left alone outside the Unit – they should be accompanied at all times.
5. Owners of animals walked on the Common Elements must be leashed and owners must promptly clean up their animal’s droppings.
6. Animal owners are personally responsible for any personal injuries or property damage caused by their animals. Each Unit owner shall indemnify and hold harmless the Association from any claims as a result of the action of their (or their tenant’s, invitees etc.) animal.
Violations to the Animal Rules & Regulations will be addressed according to the procedures outlined in the “Animals” attachment and at the Executive Board discretion.